Last week, you may recall that I blogged on the same topic. However, I only quoted the first 50 reasons (see blog here: https://loseweightwithsue.wordpress.com/2016/08/09/100-reasons-to-lose-weight-part-1/ ). This week, I want to present to you the remaining 50. Every client I meet has a reason to lose weight – and some have more than one! Let me know (in the comments below my post) the reasons you can relate to the most.
51. to travel without restrictions and make friends everywhere you go.
52. to enjoy all the goodness the world has to offer.
53. to be able to assist those in need whenever they need it and not when you’re healthy.
54. to be “what you eat”.
55. to have maintained for so long that it’s just second nature.
56. to become a different, less judgemental human being.
57.to love without limits.
58. to change the world, one healthy bite at a time.
59. to be able to run with your dog/child without exhaustion and fatigue.
60. to be able to laugh off the small stuff.
61. to wake up at 5 am and look forward to going hard and going strong.
62.to know that that work out helped shape the good day ahead of you,
63. to smile at your surroundings.
64. to be able to enjoy nature that much more.
65. to wear that strapless dress and show the scars you used to fear so much, because you’re a BAMF.
66. to be able to give advice, because you know that it worked for you.
67. to be able to say you pulled through it, even when times were tough and that white chocolate macadamia nut cookie was whispering your name seductively.
68. to not even WANT that stupid cookie.
69. to pass on dessert because you’re satisfied and know that there will be other desserts.
70. to have dessert because it’s something you really want and you don’t need to feel guilty about indulging once in a while.
71. to eat because you’re hungry, not because you’re bored.
72. to not have to count calories, but to know your bodys’ restrictions and limits.
73. to know what helps you and to know what hinders you.
74. to forgive and forget those who made you feel awful.
75. to be a better person.
76. to be able to stay awake for 17 hours and not struggle to keep your eyes open.
77. to constantly have a bounce in your step.
78. to do something about the things that make you unhappy, not just let them happen to you.
79. to be able to mould your life into the life YOU want.
80. to be thankful for the person you once were, because they helped shape you into the person you are today.
81. to laugh at fear.
82. to laugh more, in general.
83. to be able to have a vacation planned and not buckle down on your diet and exercise regime.
84. to not pass judgement based on the way someone looks.
85. to feel a twinge of pride when you see a complete stranger going that extra mile for their health.
86.to be able to be polite to everyone you meet, no matter what.
87. to make new friends/exercise buddies.
88. to cut the ‘fat’ out of your life (all of it!)
89. to turn your current friends into fitness fiends.
90. to not constantly worry about how you look.
91.to run/box/bike when you’re stressed, not stuff your face and cry about it.
92.to see ‘small’ (or medium, or large, or whatever size you want!) tags along your closet.
93. to love flaunting your hard earned assets.
94. to coloring in that calendar because you were active every single day.
95. to live your life according to a Nike motto.
96. to make your own damn dreams come true.
97. to motivate.
98. to inspire.
99. to know you’re an amazing success no matter what age you are.
100. to be your very own inspiring, motivating, pinteresting, successful BAMF, because hey – you’re your list of 100 reasons to lose weight. =)
It is now only 2 weeks until Spring – EEK! If you are panicking about getting your body ready for the warmer weather, please stop right there. The Natural Way is here to get you back on track so you will be able to enjoy all the fun Spring and Summer has to offer (without feeling self-conscious). Get started by calling your nearest clinic on 1300 SLIMMER (1300 754663) to make a FREE appointment to start your journey.
Visit our website here: www.thenaturalway.com.au