A question we love asking our new clients’ is, ‘What is your reason for wanting to lose weight?’ I must say, the answers you get vary quite a bit! I guess everyone has their own motivation for wanting to shed their excess kilograms. I was searching the net for reasons people lose weight and came across this excellent list! Wow, this girl really thought it through…this week, I will post her top 50 reasons, and next week, I will post the other 50. Here we go…love to hear your comments about which one you can relate to the most.
- to live a long, healthy life.
2.to motivate others.
3. to know the strength my own body is capable of
4. to not have ab-envy when i read a magazine and see Jennifer Aniston.
5. to never be held back from anything because i feel uncomfortable.
6. to untag pictures because they’re inappropriate, not because I ‘look fat’
7. to crave healthy foods.
8. to be in a good mood more times than not.
9. to not be camera shy.
10. to be able to say, ‘definitely!’ when a pool party or beach party comes along.
11. to smile at my reflection when I glance at a mirror.
12. so that the day when my wedding finally comes along, I know exactly how I’ll look in my dream dress.
13. to not avoid modelling because of my weight.
14. to be proud of the way I look.
15. to treat my body with the respect it deserves.
16. to eat to live, not live to eat.
17. to look back and smile at how far I’ve come
18. to not be recognized by former classmates/old friends at common places.
19. to shock and amaze.
20. to not avoid dressing rooms because I fear they won’t look right/fit at all.
21. to walk around in a bra and underwear and feel confident and sexy.
22. to have people comment about my ‘great bod’ when I pass by.
23. to know that I had to work for what I have.
24. to be able to say, ‘I wasn’t happy, so I did something about it’.
25. to visit the doctor and know you’ll pass with flying colours.
26. to come up with healthy and delicious alternatives that you like better than the original.
27. to throw on that trendy pencil skirt and know that you look absolutely smokin’.
28. to understand the hardships of losing weight and maintaining and being able to sympathize with those who are in a position you once were in.
29. to have nothing to hold you back.
30. to not only look athletic, but be athletic.
31. to have numerous 5 km’s & 10 km’s runs under your belt.
32. to know that you did something a lot of people won’t commit to.
33. to be a good example for cousins/kids/family members.
34. to have your parents be proud because you changed your life.
35. to exude confidence.
36. to have healthy, gorgeous hair and long nails.
37. to look and feel younger.
38. to do a complete 180.
39. to run without holding my boobs
40. for healthy skin
41. for healthy teeth.
42. for everything to be pretty much healthy.
43. to know your independence.
44.to have a healthy relationship with both food and exercise.
45. to have no more ‘fat days’.
46. to be known as the ‘athletic girl next door’.
47. to drink water – not because you should, but because you enjoy it more than anything else.
48. to know that you’re giving your body delicious, healthy, whole foods and it, in turn, is giving you all you need.
49. to jump up on a table and dance with no regrets (or fear of falling/breaking said table)
50. to be adventurous.
(reference: http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=4996659 )
No matter what your reason to lose weight is, The Natural Way can help you do it. Not only that, once you lose the weight you want, you will keep it off thanks to our exclusive Healthy Living program. Weight loss is not about dieting, it is about making sensible food choices and correcting lifestyle issues to ensure your future is happy and healthy. Get started today by calling 1300 SLIMMER (1300 754663) and make a FREE appointment to begin your weight loss journey.
Visit our website here: www.thenaturalway.com.au